Most of you may know that for the last couple of days we were attending a high intensive network marketing training event called Top Earner Academy Live and let me tell you, it was one of the best trainings we've taken since last year's event.
One of the speakers this weekend, Jessica Nelson, who runs a successful network Million dollar business in her company shared some tips she uses to help keep her team engaged and excited and I wanted to share some of those tips with you here today.
How To Create Your Team Culture
1. Create a safe haven for your team. Create a positive happy place that people are beating the door to get into and refusing to leave.
Think of the type of foundation you'd want your "Dream Team" to look like.
- What does your dream team look like?
- Who are the players on the team?
- How do they act?
- What do they embody?
- What are their priorities?
- What do they focus on?
- What brings them joy?
2. Set the goals. Remember, what you focus on, you improve upon. Think about what your team needs to improve on and set those goals ( sales, recruits, product usage, etc)
3. Most importantly recognizing what you track. Who doesn't love recognition right so why not show those who are working the hardest some AWESOME recognition. That recognition can be done directly onto their Facebook wall, onto your team group page, sending out a post card, through private message or a simple phone call to tell them how AWESOME they did this month.
Did these tips help you? If so feel free to comment and share this post with your team!
PS If you'd like a more in-depth training on how to get more recruits with scripts we've used or strategies to on team building, grab a copy of our "Long Distance and Team Building" training click here to get yours today