Over the years of training and helping new network marketers get started the number one question my husband and I get asked is "How to find people to show my business to?"
The first thing I tell our new representatives is not to prejudge anyone, all their job is to do is collect as many decisions as possible without worrying what the result is. If you're sharing your business and get a yes do you really care about the people who said no, HECK NO right so why do most people worry?
I've come up with 4 steps I think will benefit you when working on sharing your new business with your contacts.
- Make Your List.
- We've all heard this one before but are you REALLY making your list? If you realized that the list you create would help you make a six figure income, would you leave anyone out of that list? NO, right!!! I heard a story from a six figure income earner in our company who took 6 months to even contact his list and he the lightbulb finally went off and he went back to his list, he moved up to the highest level in our company 1 year later. Can you imagine what his business would of looked like if he would of started his list on day 1?
- Connect With Your Contact's Contacts
- Have you ever heard the saying you're one person away from your superstar? Most of us in the industry have and think about it, what if you showed your business to a friend and they're not interested right now BUT you connect with one of their friends who totally blows their business up, was it worth it to ask them how they know OF COURSE! Find out who they know and that will help you grow.
- Create A Continuous List
- This type of list NEVER stops growing whether you introduce the business to someone when you first got started or years later, this one never stops growing. Don't we come across new people everyday, YES so why not connect with them on social media so they're consistently seeing how much fun and growth you're having in your bisness so when timing is right for them, they know who to contact. Network marketing is all about timing, I've had people follow my husband or I online for years and ask us how to sign up because they were finally ready to get going. Wouldn't you love to have that also? I mean all of us would love people to say to us I want in, so make sure you're connected with your contacts online or if that's not possible go back to your list and see if timing is right for them now.
- Connect With Purpose
- In today's world it's not hard at all to meet new people everyday whether it's online or in person. One of my mentors who's a master on social media shared with us if we're making connections online to get at least 10 new connections online. How hard is that really, it's online? Let's say you're not really using social media, that's ok, join a gym, start a hobby or find causes that you're passionate about. There's some great places to connect with new people all the time. It will not only be good for you but you never know how great it could be for your business by connecting with the right person who connects you to your next superstar.
Did these tips help you? If so feel free to comment and share with your teammates!!
PS If you'd like a more in-depth training on how to get more recruits with scripts we've used or strategies to on team building, grab a copy of our "Long Distance and Team Building" training click here to get yours today