May 27, 2015

3 Keys To Help You In Setting Your Blueprint For Success In Your Business



Have you ever wondered if what you are doing everyday is helping your business grow or do you wonder if you are simply wasting time? I know that for many network marketers we THINK we are working our business but are you really??? TIME is an important factor in our business and I hope you're not wondering where that time has gone by the end of the day.

I think the first thing we have to take a look at is our mindset, are we thinking and acting like a CEO would. Make sure to develop a daily blueprint that is set in stone that you will follow everyday no matter what. Believe me I understand building a business while working a full-time job because for the first 3 years in I was working a full-time job at a call center until I was able to replace my full-time income plus I had 3 children to care for at home so my time was VERY limited.

When you take a look at most business owners what do they do? They establish hours of operation so building your network marketing business is the same thing. Even know I am now a full-time network marketer doesn't mean that I am available 24 hours 7 days a week, I still have hours of operation where for me most of my work is done during the day while my children are at school so when they come home all my attention goes to them because isn't that the reason most moms want to be home because of their children, right?

Figure out how many hours a day, week, month you can put aside for your business if you are looking to build a larger network. If you are looking to simply sell products sometimes you can get away with a bit less time but I'll give you an iron clad game plan on what to work on so you can figure out how many hours you'd need.

Before I give you the plan, keep in mind being busy doesn't count toward your time so meaning checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, cleaning your office, calling your teammates to talk or refreshing your team sales report to see if anything has changed no these things don't count.

Blueprint For Success When Setting Your Game plan In Your Business


  1. Are you sharing your business and inviting people to learn more?
  2. Are you sharing your product or service and inviting people to try them?
  3. Are you following-up, signing people up and getting new people started?
Take a look at your calendar and blacken out 10-15 a week to work on just those 3 keys and the most important key is to stay true to your time and control it doing these income producing activities and believe you me you WILL see results.

Did these tips help you? If they did please feel free to comment and share below!

See You At The Top!!

Lynette















PS. If you'd like to get scripts on what to say to your prospects with our "Long Distance Recruiting & Team Building" Click Here





No comments:

Post a Comment