January 21, 2015

How To Use The Facebook Like Button To Help Build Relationships For Your Network Marketing Business - Blast Off Your Network Marketing Business With A 30 Day Challenge - Day 21



Welcome to Day 21 of the 30 Day Challenge to Rock Your Network Marketing Business! (It’s not too late to join us! Start your 30 days on whatever day you find this challenge! Start at Day 1 any time of the year)  

Did you ever think on how simple interactions on Facebook (that has absolutely nothing to do with your products or business) can lead into a powerful conversation about your business? Today I want to show you exactly how this works. 

So let's say you post something like an inspirational quote which I normally do alot, my goal for posting those type of posts is to get engagements on social media so when someone likes my post later on I could sent them a private message and say something like "Hey ___, thank you so much for thanking my post we haven't spoken in so long what have you been up to?" 

Eventually they are going to ask to know more about how you are doing and you could say something like this "Well, I've been meaning to catch up with you actually and I know you're in California & I've actually got a business that's growing out there. What is your phone number I'd love to catch up live to hear more about what you're up to and tell you what I'm doing and what I'm looking for is I'm building my business in your area I would love your idea and referrals."

I hope this tip helped today as you are reaching out to at least 2 contacts a day to keep those leads coming your way.

Don't forget to request your FREE copy of my BONUS video "How To Get Your FREE Video of How To Get More Leads and Customers For Your Business in 2015" to continue to rock your business this year on the top right of this page.

Make sure share with me how you are doing or ideas you are using for this challenge back on my Facebook page