January 23, 2015

How To Train A Network Marketing Team No Matter Where In The World They Live - Blast Off Your Network Marketing Business With A 30 Day Challenge - Day 23, 24, 25







Now in previous posts you've seen me mention events and because I've had alot of people ask me how do you support teammates who do not live in your area? This will be the case especially if you are promoting your business online.

What we do in many cases is host an online team training and opportunity webinar 

So what exactly do we do in these online training webinars? Well its simple is a cross between a live event and an opportunity meeting, and it allows you to present powerfully with your team from anywhere in the world. Webinars come in handy when you are growing a market out of state (or the country) and it allows you to support a growing team there! They don’t take the place of in-person events that your team members will have with their local market, but it serves as a great support tool!
Here are the types of technology I like to use for virtual launches and presentations:
Skype– (which has a video component). I’ve heard some like Facetime for one-on-ones. For large groups, I like to hook my computer up to my TV with a USB cord, and Skype someone in to share so they see them on the “big screen” (you can see the listeners too!) This is how I do business launch events for my partners from out of state. This is a great option when you are presenting remotely to a group that is all gathered in one area.

Instant Teleseminar or FreeConferencing.Com– (which have visual components like screen share, and allow you to show powerpoints and visuals). If you are inviting people from all over the country to listen in, this can be a great alternative for you.
Pick a service, do some research; call their customer service department to do a walk-through, Google tutorials, practice, etc!
Here are a few tips on team webinars: What to do Pre-, During, and Post-Event:

1.   Pre-event

Focus on inviting- Connect personally and tell them you’re excited they are coming–along with giving a personal invitation. Send invites and follow up with a call or text or personal FB message. If you are doing the launch via call and having people dial in from all over you could say: “I just sent you an email inviting you to my virtual launch of my new business. Its 15 mins of your time. You simply hop onto a call & get a free gift for doing so. I think you’ll love it!” Use it as an opportunity to connect with people–and this way they can see what you’re up to!

2.   During the Event:

Give an engaging presentation! Show pictures of you and family–share your story and reason “why”–share your company story (more about your products and opportunity–and share success stories too)!  End with a clear Call To Action: ask them to try the products and set up a time to hear more about the business. If you are doing a phone presentation: “Text me to say you were on and get a free gift” (this allows you to follow up, and ask what they thought)! Offer gifts with purchase by a certain date, etc!

3.   Post Event:

Follow up! “I called to talk about the free gift–have a minute? What did you think of the launch? What questions did you have? Can I give you a recommendation for your skin? (cater to your product and what you offer) –Then transition into the business: “I think the business would be a great fit for you too, because… (personalize the conversation). Do you have any interest?” Follow up AGAIN after they get the free product–”how are you loving it? Would you like to get started on a full regimen?” (again, cater to your product)

You can also do these webinars regularly with your entire team, and allow them to invite their guests on weekly –to build interest and exposure! The more people you get your products and opportunity in front of, the greater the chance you have of ROCKIN your home based business!
*If you found this helpful, please show me by giving me a “virtual thumbs-up” and “liking” this post or “sharing” it on your favorite social sites–and with your team too! Sharing rocks!
*Please comment: Did you make your MINIMUM of 2 NEW calls today? - let me hear you! And have you done virtual launches before? If so, what best practices can you share for a successful event? I’d love to hear from you!

Don't forget to request your FREE copy of my BONUS video "How To Get Your FREE Video of How To Get More Leads and Customers For Your Business in 2015" to continue to rock your business this year on the top right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment