January 27, 2015

5 Top Ways On Finding NEW Customers For Your Network Marketing Business - Blast Off Your Network Marketing Business With A 30 Day Challenge - Day 27

Welcome to Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge to Rock Your Network Marketing Business! (It’s not too late to join us! Start your 30 days on whatever day you find this challenge! Start at Day 1 any time of the year).

One of the biggest questions I think I get asked all the time is how to get more customers for their network marketing business. So why do you think this is so important? Think about it, our business is built on servicing others which creates sales, whether it's by using a service or a product. So when you've got a ton of customers on a monthly auto-ship who are experiencing AWESOME results that will result in BIG business and money for you.

So here's what I feel are my top 5 ways to get new customers:


1) Host events in people’s homes. My company isn’t a party plan company, but when I started my business, I hosted some events in my home to share the service and the opportunity. I knew if I had limited hours, I would rather spend 1 hour of my time in front of 10 or more people, opposed to talking to one person on the phone for an hour! It was a great way to build my business fast! When I saw the success these events brought, I began calling my friends and family saying, “I have a business that’s growing in your area, and I would love to meet new people. Would you be willing to host an event for me? You invite your friends, I will do all the work, and I’ll even throw in free product as a thank you”! This expanded my audience, increased my exposure, and helped me to secure more customers and leads for my business.
Customer appreciation events are powerful. Once a quarter my local team and I did Friends, Family, and Customer appreciation events. In the evening we would do a “Cocktails & Mixer” type event. If it was during the day, we would call them “Coffee Mixer”. Sometimes we would even host a luncheon. We would focus on sharing customer testimonials, highlight new products, do fun games, and drawings. And of course, we mentioned the opportunity and shared our business success stories! Our friends, family, and customers would come and bring their friends! These fun networking-type events would pack the room for us! We always had tremendous results! (IDEA: wouldn’t it be fun to do a combined event with your team, and do a BIG “Friends, Family, and Customer Appreciation Luncheon or Event, in the month of February? After all, it is the month of “LOVE” and a great way to show appreciation to those you love, and share the products and business you love too!)
2) Networking Groups- Some leaders know how to generate big business through networking groups. Commit by going weekly (they do require commitment and building of relationships)…but it can generate a lot of volume for you. 
3) Gift your products at every occasion (if you are in a product based company). Find ways that you could get products in people’s hands, whether it is the holidays, someone’s birthday, or as a thank you. I know if I can get them on the product, they’re hooked! Plus it’s an open door to a conversation about my business in the future when I follow up!
4) Social media and sharing stories are a great way to share your products. Use your service or product at all times. Make sure your family is too! Develop a lot of customer testimonials and share them. If applicable to your product, post before and after’s and testimonials on social media sites.
5) If your company offers samples, try using a sample pack approach. Look for ways to engage in conversation. Give someone a compliment. Ask a lot of questions. (“Great service. Do you love your job?” or ”Cute kids. Where do they go to school?”) Then leave them with a sample and say, “I’ve loved chatting with you today. I would love to leave you with this gift (tell them more about the sample, and what it does.) I promise you’ll love it. If you promise you’ll try it, I promise I’ll follow up!” Get their name, number, and tell them what time you’ll call, and write it on the card you leave with them. When you follow up: “How’d you love the product? Before I tell you more about it, I would love to tell you why I’m excited about my business!” 
BONUS TIP:
Develop your own “referral rewards” program- that rewards your customers and contacts for referring people on to you for the products, or the opportunity—or even if they’d be willing to host an event for you to help you to expand your audience.
I’d be sure to tell your customers and contacts that you’re always looking for referrals for the business, and for people who’d like to join the on the products…and then tell them what you’re willing to offer for their referrals, whether it be a small product that you can fulfill through your personal order, or whether it be cash back from your commission as a “finders fee”.
And then let them know you’re expanding in their area, and would love to get to know more people. Say something like: “I’m expanding my business in your area and would love to meet more people! Would you be willing to host an event for me? It would just take an hour of your time, you invite people, I’ll do the work, and I’m happy to throw in some of your favorite products as a thank you.” If they host that event, when people are signing up, another trick is to ask them: “Are these folks coming in under you or under me? Now’s your chance to join me”! 
Have tons of fun this week on your quest for new customers–now go out there, and get an army full of them!
**SUPER BONUSES** If you'd like to learn how you can stop paying retail on your travel,  get Price Guaranteed Vacations that are Mind Blowing, Get around a Community of Supportive Fellow Travelers  & Create more Memories and have more Peak Life Experiences so make sure to click REGISTER to CLAIM YOUR SPOT today!!!  PLUS Don't forget to request your FREE copy of my bonus video on How to get new customers and leads for your network marketing business!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment