July 2, 2015

The Power In Believing In You (Free Webinar)

Wouldn't you love to be able to talk to just about anyone about your business no matter where you went or who they were?

Believe me when I say I understand how you may feel. When I first got started in network marketing back in 1999 and you asked me to either talk to a stranger or dare to ask me to share in front of a meeting I would of first fainted, lol and then after I got up would of said HECK NO!!!

It's been over 16 years in network marketing now and my husband and I have had the pleasure to speak across the United States in front of hundreds close to thousands of other entrepreneurs helping to share what we've learned over the years through training events, conference calls and webinars. Don't get me wrong I totally still get nervous but because this is something I've had to learn was already in me it naturally came out.

Last year we did a webinar for the representatives in another company about "The Power In Believing In You" and I think this is one that EVERYONE can relate and learn from.

The Power In Believing In You Webinar



Did you get value from this? If you did please share them with me I'd love to read your comments and share with your teammates I'm sure they'll also benefit.

PS Did you miss this FREE webinar training which 13 Top Earners in the industry share their secrets of success? Click here to listen to the replay asap



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your informative and well done blog! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Lynette! Thanks for sharing, believing in yourself is vital! Watching the webinar now!

    ReplyDelete