February 25, 2015

Why Are You Really In Your Network Marketing Company?

WHY???

I know you've all heard of the BIG WHY but really what is your WHY?!?!?!f


Why do you get up in the morning everyday to either go to work or work your home business? This is the question I'm sure you've asked yourself at one time or another. It's definitely a valid question because that WHY is what will help you get up in the morning & despite any obstacles that come your way, keep you moving forward.

My husband, Gary & I have been in network marketing for the past 17 years now, and that WHY is what's always pushed us forward & kept us moving. If our WHY wasn't strong enough I honestly don't think we would as successful as we or coachable in our home business. 
Many times when you work from home you can find an excuse why you shouldn't place that call, make that video or post that blog BUT what if you didn't perhaps you'd miss that potential business partner who would of saw your work, join you and forever change not only their life but also yours. 

I remember when we first joined network marketing and we told there was going to be a midnight month end meeting to close out the month. At first I totally thought this was the most bizarre thing to do and couldn't understand why I had to attend such a meeting, especially because it was not close to us at all it was actually 2 hours away. But after attending my first month end meeting I realized why. Those meetings were NOT regular meetings attended by the same ol' meeting goers, this meeting was an elite meeting attended by the top leaders in the company I mean the real who's who. I noticed that the ones who were attending this last monthly meeting were those who were making the most money so ummmm if that didn't give me a clue that I had to do what they were doing to get what they had I don't know what would have been and we never missed a meeting.

Now think to yourself, when obstacles get in your way, what do you do? Do you crawl under the bed and become depressed OR do you hold your head up and figure out another way past that obstacle? Once you truly figure out what your WHY is, when obstacles do come your way you will understand WHY they are there, which is to make you that make stronger!!!!

See You At The Top!!!!

If you got value from this post please feel free to share this or maybe share with us what your WHY is????




No comments:

Post a Comment