January 6, 2014

Day 3 - 30 Day Challenge - Blast Off Your Network Marketing Business

As we now approach Day 3, I hope you are excited and keeping your daily goals ahead of you because believe me I know YOU CAN DO IT!!! Remember, it's never to late to join in on the 30 Day Challenge, join in on the fun!!! Click 30 Day Challenge to start today!!!!

Now for those of you who know me personally know that when I first started my journey in network marketing back in 1999 know that I was a VERY shy person and would die at the thought of having to speak to strangers let alone in front of the room. But the most important thing that my husband and I did is learn everything that we could from our mentors in our company learning all we could to pass that information onto our teams and now to the entire company with our Sunday night conference calls which our latest can be heard at (805)399-1299 Access Code 962776#.

Our story has always sounded impressive to many representatives in our story because we were able to reach the highest level in our company in just 3 years BUT many do not realize that they could reach it even FASTER!!! 

I believe that many representatives in the network marketing industry do not believe that they will ever reach the top level so they do not fight hard to reach it. But if they only put that focus and energy onto looking for leaders to work just as hard as they will, they would reach that level much faster than we did.

I want everyone who is truly working on this 30 Day Challenge to know that they CAN be successful too!!!

I wanted to share a video that myself & husband did at a National Conference for the top leaders in our company in New Orleans. I just love starting my Mondays with Motivation so here's your Monday Motivation to let you know that no matter where you are in your business right now, that you too can do it!!!!

Sit back, watch, learn but most importantly share with your teams and everyone you know so we can See You All At The Top!!!





If you are on a mobile device and cannot see the video simply click this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0FnzShgRPc&sns=em

No comments:

Post a Comment